This Sunday is the Stewardship Celebration Lunch!
Time, talent, treasure: How much have you got, and how much can you afford to give? There are forms in the Narthex that you can complete re time and talents, and the pledge cards have been out for a while. Please bring your card with you tomorrow and drop it in the offering plate. If you forget, you can always return it to the office later.
If you are not sure what time or talent you can offer, give me a call and let’s talk! Everyone has something they can offer to God in our ministry here and it is better that you identify something you can be passionate about; after all, we make time for the things we are passionate about.
With that in mind, have a think on these questions before the lunch:
- What do you think about the congregation here at St. James’?
- Do you know people here?
- What are your concerns for the future?
- What are your hopes and dreams for St. James’?
- How does your story fit into the story of St. James’?
- What changes would you like to see happen and how can you be involved?
These are a few things that we can discuss over our lunch! I’m looking forward to it!
Time, talent, treasure! Want to be part of the Monday Open Church Ministry team? Get in touch [email protected] or 604-362-9959. Yes that was a shameless plug.
See you soon,